Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what can i say - i had a brilliant time!!!!!!!!!!

Had soo much fun and you guys made me laugh sooo much, Si, i do hope that you manage to get all the stickers off your car that some naughty people stuck on! :lmao:

And the saturday evening in billing was excellent! - going on all the little kiddie rides and that "scary" rollercoaster! lol

Didnt like that fact that me car is not a comfortable place to spend the night and also going to bed about 1:45am and having to wake up at 5am to get ready. :crying_2:

But it was all good really and i had a brill time all weekend. :)

Thank you guys for giving me a great weekend.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Was a good day, and was nice to meet you Nikki, although you moved away from me, and sat down as though i didn't exist :cry:

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Was a cracking weekend, was my first time at Trax and ill certainly be going next year.

Was good to meet up with a few old faces and too meet a few new ones too.

Camping was a laugh as always, beer and the burgers were flowing nicely.

But for me my favourite part was driving round the track. It was so good to be giving it stick and driving like a mentalist without the worry of Police about, will deffo be doing that again :D

All in all a cracking weekend, and a big Thank you to Marc, Dave and the other Mark (and anyone else that was involed) for sorting it all out :Cool2:

Ill get some pics up.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was a good day, and was nice to meet you Nikki, although you moved away from me, and sat down as though i didn't exist :cry:

I honestly dont remeber that, but if i did it wasnt meant to come across that way at all.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
My pics....

Some of the stand

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
I honestly dont remeber that, but if i did it wasnt meant to come across that way at all.
I didn't think so, bet you were/are shattered. I know i am, off to bed in a bit :lmao: Good snaps Iain :)

·
15,300 Posts
Doesnt look like the stand was as big as last years? Anyone who was there confirm?
Atleast the weather was kind to you! :)

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts

Alex (shakermaker) munching away on one of the incredibly expensive burgers

Little and large cleaning there cars :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
We decided to 'spice up' simes (the morphiuz's) car with stickers :lmao: :lmao:

There was another sticker added after this :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Id be spicing YOU up if that had of been my car you were putting stickers on! :lmao:
He was loving it and i bet the lazy sod dosnt take them off :lmao: :Cool2:

Although the '2.0' badge will probably fall off it was only on with blue tac.

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
looks like you got 'squeezed in' again, stand size doesn't look big at all from those pics :(

·
CavWeb Hooker
8,445 Posts
In the future I would pay to have extra space on the stand - I'd buy 1.25 tickets or so.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Doesnt look like the stand was as big as last years? Anyone who was there confirm?
Atleast the weather was kind to you! :)
Yes, our area was indeed a good size smaller than last years. I know Marc, and Dave were not impressed with what they/Trax had allocated for us, but we managed to make it work in the end. Deffo should go for slight over booking next year. MIG's stand looked like a ghost town, empty space all over the shot.

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Stand size was shat this year, lucky we didn't have the amount of cars we told them we did..... Will be making a complaint to future about ticket dispatch and stand space, both **** lol

Good day though, nice to see everyone again!

Oh... and I got burnt AGAIN! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Oh... and I got burnt AGAIN! :lmao:
Me too :lmao: Think the combination of sun, and wind (not farts lol) did it, my forehead is sore:cry:

Thakns again Marc, and Dave for sorting me out replacement tickets and stand pass when i lost mine at Northampton services:coke:

·
CavWeb Audio Master
1,777 Posts
Mates of mine with the BBG marquey (sp) over near the pits were told they had 10metres by 12metres, they ended up with 15metres by 30 & struggled to fill it.
Amazingly my face is on fire, how did I get so burnt too???
Was a great day and like Marc felt it was time to sleep by midday so made a quick exit to avoid any queing to leave & avoid what sounded like an arse of an M1 this evening. I did have to laugh at one incident which held me up just north of Luton, obviously come from Trax, 3 mk2 Golfs in fast lane one up the arse of his mate slamming him up the arse of an innocent by stander in a Merc, Golf at back managed to stop.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Was worth the que for the giggle.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Great to meet you again Nikki :) Iain great pics and nice chatting with you :) Ive only been in for about an hour after being stuck in traffic for ages with Nick (sharatz) and Alex (shakermaker) both great guys :Cool2: As i keep saying it was great to see everyone again and i cant wait for the next meet!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts