Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of any good ones about?

Ive had it for ages but as Ive got some forced time off figured I'd crack on with giving it a go but it has more buttons and gizmos than firing up a 747 AGH! :eh

·
"Boing Fwip"
478 Posts
www.synth.biz use to have an online guide but it seems to have been pulled while they create the "Ultimate" guide :rolleyes: :lmao:.
But you can enter your email address and they'll update you when the guide is available.

·
15,300 Posts
First thing you need to do if you want to mix "properly" with it is to get some headphones setup.
Or are you not that bothered?

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dest said:
First thing you need to do if you want to mix "properly" with it is to get some headphones setup.
Or are you not that bothered?
Id like to give it a damn good go, and I dont do something half arsed so yes I am that bothered :)

Got a decent set of JVC headphones :O

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Been using fruityloops for a few years now,never really got on with traktor.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I heared Traktor was a decent program for it so got that, at the time though could only get 2 not 3

BTW Im on Windows not Mac

·
CavWeb's Oldguy
4,816 Posts
Traktor is good. You can use it without 'proper' mixing with just one soudoutlet. As Dest says if you want to mix you will need 2 sound outlets, the second for headphones. Do you have 2 sound cards or a sound card and a USB to sound convertor?

On my Traktor if you hover over a button it tells you what it does and the short cut.

·
15,300 Posts
You can use it with just one soundcard aslong as its full duplex.
You simply set the front pair as the monitors and the rears as the headphones

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive got a Labs 7.1 Audigy2, should be okay.

Ive got a Labs Platinum 2 on the other PC when I get round to finishing the build off.

Im just toying about with some of the features atm, its how I learnt to work Photoshop way back when....

·
CavWeb's Oldguy
4,816 Posts
Dest said:
You can use it with just one soundcard aslong as its full duplex.
You simply set the front pair as the monitors and the rears as the headphones
Got a low spec soundcard in the laptop:shame:

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Matt I got Traktor 3 gimme a email and I'll sort you out, although if you're finding 2 difficult, (easiest thing I've ever used :p) Traktor 3 is gonna blow your mind with 4 mixing decks , Effects the lot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts