Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you’ve got more than 1 thread going on about your cars faults , it causes confusion between members as they all reply at different times to different threads.
This means they don’t know where they are at with the responses they give to a posters thread if there’s more than one on the same subject.
You can when creating a thread on your cars issues put all the problems your having into the one thread , that way our members can know that their responses won’t get lost between 2 threads & that the response doesn’t create that feeling when a member thinks they’ve already answered that question earlier on , only to find another member giving the same answer on the other thread.
Jeez , even I’m getting confused now lol 😂

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry Fred I’m a noob here and I couldn’t find the thread I’d posted in so thought I’d make a fresh one since it might have been clearer and more likely to get a response. I guess I’ll have to keep bumping that other guys thread or update it if I find the answer myself.

·
Super Moderator
14,469 Posts
If you’ve got more than 1 thread going on about your cars faults , it causes confusion between members as they all reply at different times to different threads.
This means they don’t know where they are at with the responses they give to a posters thread if there’s more than one on the same subject.
You can when creating a thread on your cars issues put all the problems your having into the one thread , that way our members can know that their responses won’t get lost between 2 threads & that the response doesn’t create that feeling when a member thinks they’ve already answered that question earlier on , only to find another member giving the same answer on the other thread.
Jeez , even I’m getting confused now lol 😂
also bumping old threads, (that should of been locked years ago ) thats another story :ROFLMAO: saying ............ i have the same problem ......did ya manage to fix it :rolleyes: ..............

oh, i forgot, iam suppose to be having a day off...............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

·
13,705 Posts
if you ever lose a thread that you posted in, send me a message and i will find it for you.
Or just click on the icon on the top right of your main page that takes you to "Account Details".
Then click on "My Profile".
Click on the "latest activity" which will unsurprisingly show you your latest activity - nice easy way of finding your own threads and any you have posted in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts