Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here's my baby, only had her about 2 months ,and she was TOTALLY standard 4 weeks ago, now she has had too much to list done, she's a CDX but had No leather and a ecotec 2.0 and 15's ,Some Spec-
-18" Wolfrace Warrior's
-Leather and gsi door cards
-lowered 60mm
-redtop conversion
-Powerflow cat-back exhaust

4Weeks ago-

Now- ,hope u love her as much as i do-

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
where is that splitter from under the front bumper?

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
hummmm to true, ok what car make? i`m not really keen on renault splitters that peeps put on, plus they look silly on non gsi bumpers, however yours seems to work, just want an idea really

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kool , Cheers i think it works nicely, and i honestly don't know what it came off as a mate gave it me, but i think he said a Seat of some kind

Sorry i can't be more helpfull :shake

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
thats kewl, i`ll look at a few see what comes up, did you have to cut it a bit???

by the way nice car ;)

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Looks very nice :Cool2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i did have to cut it a little make

Cheers people, it's gunna look even better when it has qa LEt conversion and a GSi bodykit :Cool2:

·
Less talk, more action
2,734 Posts
More torque, power and a whole lot less sensor trouble i'd imagine :lmao:
Doesn't a redtop weigh more than an ecotec... so really for the extra half a scabby horsepower and a little less torque then my missus in a strop, the added weight of the barn door engineered redtop will probably achieve hee haw in the performance stakes.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers Guys

TurboDave- i see wat u mean mate, but it does go quite surprisingly quicker with the redtop ,We have raced friends with cav 2.0 ecotec and pissed all over them ,and it doesn't help that the cdx is a Heavy cavalier anyway

But hey, it sure is something different, and a good posing car :D

·
22,199 Posts
Now that, i like..very nice work...wheels are not my cup of tea though.

Thought you had put a big Irmscher 'i' badge on your front wing...but its a reflection of a window :lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Front 'splitter' looks like a pre-face front bumper

Looks good that :Cool2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts