Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, Just wanted to post a link from YouTube for a possible fix for a Tigra b roof which worked like a charm for my tigra in less than 20 mins and costs no more than a bottle of acetone nail varnish remover £1

Basically the control panel on my tigra had stopped working for the roof / boot and passenger window (no bleeping sounds). I found this video on YouTube that explains how to clean the contacts on the control panel with acetone to get the roof to work again and it sorted all the problems out straight away ..... The video says to take the door panel off but you don't need to do that, just remove the control box by using a flat head screw driver from the rear of the box and then open the controller as instructed (there are 4 screws underneath)- I'm so pleased with the results, definitely worth a try if your tigra roof / boot / Windows have stop functioning like mine had :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.