Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My first post here! I have had my car analysed with Op-Com. Any help on getting my own setup would be great!

These are the results that I have received. Please could anyone enlighten me as to what I'm looking at? Currently my roof and boot does not work, no beeps and doesn't work from the button. Fuses are okay, door switch has been replaced, replacement roof ECU fitted, and roof pump. Could anyone tell me where to go from here?

Thanks

received_5462791073791082.jpeg
received_201672178482019.jpeg
received_857652765105055.jpeg

·
15,617 Posts
All of those codes are "Not Present" so they need to be cleared to see if you actually have any fault codes at the moment.

·
15,617 Posts
I've sent you a PM.

Reactions: vince bolam

·
Registered
373 Posts
Obviously the chap with the laptop is at the end of his knowledge. Can't blame him. Car analysis means for him hit the read fault codes button, take the money and move on. Sorry I am negative again, its me not you.

Assuming you get setup with an opcom, seen that the parts cannon has been massively fired, what are your intentions. Lets say I give you a test plan based on the fault codes which will appear. Are you able to use a multimeter? Or you take this forum data and go to an electrician or you will show to Mr. Opcom in the picture?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Obviously the chap with the laptop is at the end of his knowledge. Can't blame him. Car analysis means for him hit the read fault codes button, take the money and move on. Sorry I am negative again, its me not you.

Assuming you get setup with an opcom, seen that the parts cannon has been massively fired, what are your intentions. Lets say I give you a test plan based on the fault codes which will appear. Are you able to use a multimeter? Or you take this forum data and go to an electrician or you will show to Mr. Opcom in the picture?
Hello,

I didn't pay for it the codes to be read, I met someone who was local who also had a Tigra. I've only owned the car a month so I don't know much about them.

My partner is fine with using multimeters, electrics and fixing cars. He has been fixing mine since I learned to drive, does my clutches, brakes, suspension etc. We just need to know what we need to fix. I had an Audi TT before this car and was fine using their VAG OBD2 meter to look at codes etc. Vauxhall seems a bit more difficult to use as it's not exactly just plug and play with an OBD2 meter.

We are looking to do the work ourselves. My partner has replaced all of the things in my 1st post himself.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ok. Waiting for codes refresh. I own a tigra b as well and I know / can get data out of this car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts