Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my day started at 3.45 when i picked my mate up ( al ) and went to meet prey at my moms and of we went to kevs ( c20letboy) house where on the way i get pulled over by the police for no reason ( i wont go into that ) and proceeded to trax...

i was first there and noticed the stand didnt look big enough but what can you do...

nice to meet everyone again and meet the ones i aint met before and its just a shame the stand IMO was way to small as we had cars parked so close you could hardly walk between them but thats no-ones fault apart from the people at trax that organise the plots... ( wish i had moved the tape round a bit when i got there tbh)

shame my cav was crap down the 0-60 due to the clutch but enjoyed watching our boys going round the track an hurtling them selves down the o-60 sprint and expecially mark who wouldnt give up till he had a very very nice 0-60 time and mark i salute you sir...

good work marc and dave once again and although every thing i did or touched broke while there i did enjoy myself as usual.....

just the size of the stand that pissed me off really as i dont think we showed our club off well enough but hay ho..

:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Good to see you again Neil, cheers for the spec sheet pal :)

Stand size was a bit pap tbh, I dont know how many cars we said we were actually taking but we simply wouldnt have fitted them in if we took the full number.

I done the 0-60 after you left too :)

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Two word for you.....................

bonnet lifters...

oh, here's another 2...............

dump valve.... did u buy it in the end? :lmao:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Two word for you.....................

bonnet lifters...

oh, here's another 2...............

dump valve.... did u buy it in the end? :lmao:

1 funk off

and no 2 no mate read my cone filter thread:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
* 1 funk off

** and no 2 no mate read my cone filter thread:Cool2:
* :D :lmao:

** Krap and Noisy eh? Make sure u take CallyT's advice... for once he's not actually talking ****! :bust:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
this seems to be a continual problem from the last 3 or 4 shows we have attended.

is it some kind of '**** on the new club' thing?

and how is the members joining at shows going?

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
this seems to be a continual problem from the last 3 or 4 shows we have attended.

is it some kind of '**** on the new club' thing?

and how is the members joining at shows going?
No, Future Publishing seem to have a thing about us, VBOA gave us 2 acres for 15 cars at the Rally! :eh

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
No, Future Publishing seem to have a thing about us, VBOA gave us 2 acres for 15 cars at the Rally! :eh
I don't think Future actually designate the area's, they will give it to the Silverstone Marshalls who will then allocate the space :(

Don't worry am going to give Future some feedback from the shows.

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
How fooking rude do i feel now. I never knew that was prey with you Neil, nobody introduced me, thought he was just a mate of yours:shake

@ Prey - Why didn't you grab hold of me when Neil arrived at Kev's, and tell me who you were mate.? :Cool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts