Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been using answer from these forums a lot but although some posts similar none appear to be the same.

Basically intermittently when applying power the throttle cuts after a split second. Feels a little like traction control engaging but no traction warning light only occasionally when it does it I get a eml warning which then disappears.

Happens more often on a slight incline or turning but has happened at other times. Happens at 5mph or 70mph. More then likely when happening i will sometimes get random rough idle where every 1 second idle will drop low and then regain. I plan ripping egr out and manifold to give a general clean soon due to large deposits of soot. But wondering if any ideas what else could cause this fault. My guess is randomly sticking egr but any other ideas would be a great help.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,129 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

If its a diesel try cleaning the EGR valve and the Throttle body, also check that the swirl flaps in the manifold are working, I think the accelerator pedal is electronic not cable operated so you may want to look there as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a warning, DaniousCurran is a scammer.
He sold a head unit to me on ebay for £146, took my money, ignored all 5 messages and never posted anything out.
Currently waiting for ebay to refund me the money.

Shame people like this exist in our world. It's not like hes even going to be able to keep the £146, seeing as ebay have already frozen the money. Dumbass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts