Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VxON Elite
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this guy on ebay is seling a cavalier turbo steering wheel and this is a question he was asked :lmao:

Q: hi there mate??? wil the sterring wheel fit a 1982 austin metro and will the airbag work cos im thinking safety cos i havent been driving long and i dont want to die??? 05-Mar-06
A: dont think a metro will go fast enough to set the airbag off,possibly will fit with some sticky back plastic and some duck tape,thanks Mart.

:lmao:

·
Morris the Bullet Dodger
4,834 Posts
Stephen G said:
this guy on ebay is seling a cavalier turbo steering wheel and this is a question he was asked :lmao:

Q: hi there mate??? wil the sterring wheel fit a 1982 austin metro and will the airbag work cos im thinking safety cos i havent been driving long and i dont want to die??? 05-Mar-06
A: dont think a metro will go fast enough to set the airbag off,possibly will fit with some sticky back plastic and some duck tape,thanks Mart.

:lmao:
saw that one too, thing is he's probably right :lmao:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
is a funny question to ask but tbh if i was the seller someone asking questions like that would piss me off,

·
Premium Member
13,310 Posts
ive sold some centre sections on ebay and states both time no postage no delivery collection only!! but the dumb a5se's still ask!!

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
Someone's taking the piss with that austin metro. Last week he/she asked if they can fit the gsi bodykit on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts