Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When people park like this in front of my house and then bugger off down some other road. They just leave their car there and don't get a crap about the people that live down here!!!!

me, my sis and my dad have cars. Me and my sisters go on the drive and my dads goes in the road, but coz of the car on the other side of the road blocking where we park he cant park there!!! - he cant park the other side as there are cars on that side aswell - from people doing the same thing.

feel like leaving a note on the windscreen along the lines of 'F**K off and don't park your piece of crap here again, show some respect for the people who actually live here'

:grrr :grrr :grrr :grrr arrggghhh gets me soooooo mad!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
u wanna live were i do 1 space outside per household the rest of the close mostly have 2 cars!!

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Look at all that space you have !!!!!

Remember, you bought the house, not the road, they rent that too!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thats not so bad! We get people park right outside our house sometimes if we don't have a car there and we're a 4 car family.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
if you/they pay road tax and all that then what's the deal. you may own the house - doesnt mean you have the sole right to the road outside or adjacent to it.

mainly playing devils advocate here - but really dont see a lot wrong with it. it's one of the many inconveniences of modern life.

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Whats worse is when daz had his calibre and he used to park it on our front just to make me jealous :(

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
This makes me angry....

the black gsi is a friends, its ok for him to park infront of my garage, but i get people parking infront of it like this at all times!

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
im gonna knock down the old shed and make a drive so the can park some where else!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
NikkiSRI said:
When people park like this in front of my house and then bugger off down some other road. They just leave their car there and don't get a crap about the people that live down here!!!!

me, my sis and my dad have cars. Me and my sisters go on the drive and my dads goes in the road, but coz of the car on the other side of the road blocking where we park he cant park there!!! - he cant park the other side as there are cars on that side aswell - from people doing the same thing.

feel like leaving a note on the windscreen along the lines of 'F**K off and don't park your piece of crap here again, show some respect for the people who actually live here'

:grrr :grrr :grrr :grrr arrggghhh gets me soooooo mad!!!!
he is'nt breaking any laws...and as said ..you dont own the road..and from the pic.. he is'nt exactly outside your house...

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Hell Nikki, I see what you mean!!!

A roadworthy looking car, parked close to the kerb, not blocking any drives, on a road, parked legally,..........what EVER are we to do?

Get CID, FBI and Homicide down there while I get on the blower to ITN and CNN!!

HURRY!!!

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dan Gliballs said:
Hell Nikki, I see what you mean!!!

A roadworthy looking car, parked close to the kerb, not blocking any drives, on a road, parked legally,..........what EVER are we to do?

Get CID down, FBI and Homicide down there while I get on the blower to ITN and CNN!!

HURRY!!!
lol yeah good plan!!!

i dunno maybe its pmt or i just have it in for this car, but ive got a major prob with it today it seems!!! lol

·
Premium Member
6,551 Posts
It's funny how spoiled some people are. I have to pay £90 a year to park outside my own house, and that doesn't even guarantee me a space. If I come home late in the evening I can forget about finding a place! I have to park on the yellow line and then wake up before 8:30 in the morning to move the car, or I'll get a £50 fine. And I really enjoy waking up at 8 when I arrive home late!

"Oh no, someone's parked accross the road, and I have to park my 17th car 5 yards further than usual! ****ing *******, how dare he!" :rolleyes:

Grow up!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts