Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either a 1.4 16v Auto, club or design 3dr.

What are the good/bad things about this car? What is performance like compared to my current car - 1.6 8v Astra MK4?

Any feedback much appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem.

In terms of how many miles its done - about 88000
And the best i've gotten out of it is 200 miles on half a tank on a motorway journey.

I'll be doing a bit of motorway driving, so looking at parkers - the corsa 1.4 16v stacks up pretty well to my current Astra. To note as well the Astra is a X16SZR.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've just recently bought an 08 1.4 Corsa Design - it's a great car (had a few issues with the gears being stiff and breaks grinding but the dealer should be sorting that) it's a lovely drive and looks great

·
Registered
34 Posts
yeah I do mainly motorway driving, it seems quiet - but then I did have a diesel before so it would do! The car feels solid and heavy like it would grip the road well if you needed it to but at the same time fairly quiet and nippy, It's a nice drive, I would definitely recommend it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
1.4 is about the best of the bunch when it comes to the Corsa D (in the trim your looking at anyway). They drive pretty well and are well suited to motorway driving.
Design is definately the spec to go for though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
yeah I agree Dave, the 1.2 is sluggish and the 1.1 isn't even worth thinking about, 1.4 is a good all rounder really, Diesel is better on MPG but then with the price difference between petrol and diesel at the moment it makes more sense to go for the 1.4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.