Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a pair of them rally style lights on my cav. Seen a pair in halfords for £20 they not bad look good.

Was wondering if any1 has pics of them on a cav. Need to convince my bros and mates.

How easy are they to wire up

Is there any point i know its personal preference but want your guys views.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
739 Posts

Excuse the dirt on the motor. I'm no spark but they're wired to come on with the full beam which the fella that wired them said was easier to do anyway. Plus the extra light helps no end so long as you get drive light beams and not fog beams!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no worries mate cavs lookin good. I do like them light but might go for the round ones. where did you get em from and how much?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
£20 off ebay, inc 55w bulbs and all the brackets, but I stuck some 130w bulbs in to help it along

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What make are they im sure i saw these in halfords today? What you think of the round ones?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Ring Road Runner Rectangular. Had the Ring Road Runner round boyo's on the Corsa, and tbh there a better beam, but I just dont think they'd look well on a Cav, personal choice really... I've 2 more laying in the shed to go on down low too ;)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to see a few pics of the round ones to convince me. Would the rectangle ones fit in the grill?

Im 90% sure these are the ones in halfords for £20 so its a + for me

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
you'd be pushing it getting them in/behind the grill but im sure its possible, i just couldnt bo bothered so mounted them infront of it

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Aye would be a tidier job in the grill, just not as easy

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
addz1.8i said:
no worries mate cavs lookin good. I do like them light but might go for the round ones. where did you get em from and how much?

Cheers
like this

instant daylight :lmao:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is looking sick mate. how how you put the lights on? I mean have you screwed em in the bumper gril?

Cheers

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
wullieb1 said:
I'm sure i've seen pre-facelift cavs with fogs in the grill.
your right mate, the cavalier 'concept' model had lights built into the grill. but they are scarce as rocking horse poo!:lmao:

·
Premium Member
739 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@Izuzu_Man & stuart002....... the rally lights infront of the grill are they legal? in that exact position are they legal just making sure?

Cheers

1 - 20 of 29 Posts