Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vxon's car whore
12,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, no pics from me as i could not find my camera so will have to use artistic thoughts lol!
Left work at about 5pm on friday and drove on down to te travel lodge to meet up with the rest of the overnighters. Got there guided round the carpark by vaux mark and gets into the room. Wanted to chill for a bit but told i had 20 minutes before we all went out for a drink and some grub so quick shower later and jobs a good un.
Food was rather nice and i think being served by avid merrions twin brother made it more worthwhile and so from there we went for a drink.
We were all chatting about stuff in the bar quite happily when someone decides it would be good fun if we aquired all the helium balloons on the bar and do the old squeaky voice thing (i believe it was ada-v, hmmm) so from that point we hunted the entire bar and had some genuine side splitting moments, the best one imho being lsi (mat) doing the line form scum "where's ya fackin tool"!!
we all then piled back to mark's room who had kindly offered to allow me to kip there to play pontoon, eat crisps, watch teetotal lsi (again you attention whore lol) down about 5 cans in 10 minutes and pete torquemada playing gt4 with a ford focus. Finally all went away at about 1am and so sleep beckoned.
Woke up at 6am, i believe before anyone else, so popped over to the garage and awaited the awakening of all others to start the short journey to jamsport via macdonalds for brekkie.
Met loads of old faces and quite a few new ones, too many to mention to be honest and dont think i could say a bad word about anyone i met.
As for the vectra not running, all i heard was "i aint fecking running that" from one of the operators. Basically, she aint been looked after by her previous owner(s) and she is running tappy. Did a bit of work pre journey and she was a heck of a lot quieter than she was and by the time i got back to near bristol, the noise had pretty much gone. Bit annoyed that i wasted the cash to put her on but such is life, there will be other times.
Great journey back with vaux_mark and torquemada, showing them that if the vectra was as fooked as was thought then it would not be doing what it did on the m4 lol!
Many thanks to Pvo Dave and Marc goonas for organising a very enjoyable day out and a cracking meet (even if that bloody grub van kept running away lol) and met a few more cracking people.
Heres for more like it :coke:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
how very dare you!!!!!!

yeah, it was me. lol.

remember, if your names not down you aint cummin in. lol

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
probably seen it all matey. lol.

that woman walkin in from the cold made my night, lmfao