Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
Now that would impress the ladies when I got em back to my pad!

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
That`s seriously cool mate, nice bit of work. Good luck with the sale, I think you`ll get top dollar for that.

·
AKA Cavgsi4x4turbo
5,260 Posts
id love that but the postage puts me off a little. where int he ukl are u can i collect?

·
15,300 Posts
Now that would impress the ladies when I got em back to my pad!

You sure?!
Id of thought they would be sitting there thinking "OMG what a sad *******, an engine in his lounge, what excuse can I use to get out ASAP" :lmao:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think thats very cool - maybe get a better price trying to sell to motorfactors for the waiting rooms? Or car dealers. Nice idea!

·
Chief Dreamer
475 Posts
very nice but as already said postage is very steep imo. would you be willing for meto arrange postage myself, i get good rates with TNT who i have a contract thru work.

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
very nice but as already said postage is very steep imo. would you be willing for meto arrange postage myself, i get good rates with TNT who i have a contract thru work.
mate any courier is gonna be expensive.. any idea what something like that would weigh? not to mention the sheer fragility of it. Id be amazed if a courier even offered to take it.. some wont transport glass.

you would probably be cheaper to fill a decent sized car full of petrol and pick it up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi fellas first chance i got to get on here and reply was last night and you were on downtime!, your more than welcome to collect its just i had my leather connolley interior picked up and delivered for £80 and the table imo is a bit heavier? As i said and have now attatched to the ebay link that you can arrange your only collection or pay me or collect it yourselves, its your choice.

Thanks for your comments they mean alot as this was an expensive long winded project, and i gotta say so far the ladies have been woowed and loved it! oh and the table:p

Regs Tom

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
You sure?!
Id of thought they would be sitting there thinking "OMG what a sad *******, an engine in his lounge, what excuse can I use to get out ASAP" :lmao:
Na! They could sit there admiring the motorbike over by the telly whilst placing thier beverage on said table:Cool2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was trying to create a table that the misses wouldnt complain about and kids get there fingers stuck in and all dirty hence all the chemical cleaning,painting and strategic build qualities to avoid these issues a well as that ground in smell of oil that is no longer etc..Surfice to say she loves it and so do all her mates, so theres an excuse to bid!! lol

Great feedback and theres some more interesting tables on their way. This one may well be off to New Jersey if the money comes through, doing an xe/let block next.

My website was roughly launched today but theres more on the ebay link than my site right now untill i get a chance to sit down at the weekend and update it all.

Its ;
www.carniture.co.uk

Many thanks and should anyone be interested in a custom model drop me a line,

07966 125 126

regs Tom

1 - 20 of 21 Posts