Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The recent spate of more politically aware threads has been quite welcome... especially CavBayBen's one about the slow slide to dictatorship....

in response to some of the comments in there about ID cards I dug out this old flash-media page which highlights the issues...

Admittedley it is from the USA and so it's highlighting the dangers of the "shaved chimps" (G W Bush) policies and ID system in the states, but the same dangers/concerns are possible here.

It's quite funny - and while it maybe an extreme example - the points are pertinent... I thought it might be worth getting it's own airing here in the shed.

Need to have some form of FlashPlayer plug-in in your browser, but I think most of them have that now.....

http://www.aclu.org/pizza/

:lmao: :bust:

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
That's it I'm cutting of my phone, my modbile and my internet connection, I'll be eating mainly sprouts, and living the rest of my life in the garden shed, no make that underground in a Lead lined bunker.

I WON'T let the bastards get me

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slac_Mac said:
That's it I'm cutting of my phone, my modbile and my internet connection, I'll be eating mainly sprouts, and living the rest of my life in the garden shed, no make that underground in a Lead lined bunker.

I WON'T let the bastards get me
they will still find a way....... :bust:

·
Vxon's car whore
12,318 Posts
is it something like 88 cameras that capture your movements on a day to day basis?
This country starting a very slippery slope downhill and although things like id cards seem like a good idea to those that have to justify them, the real people ie you and me, can see that they will resolve nothing. All it will do is end up costing us all extra money out of our already declining wage packets (and i bet somewhere, there are a few government ministers making some serious cash out of it!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts