1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Now I prepared myself for nasty...............but that was worse than I thought, oh my eyes............:eh :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
That is total cr*p :boff

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
ive got some interesting emails off the highest bidder. lol

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
ADA-V said:
ive got some interesting emails off the highest bidder. lol
Well if they keep buying the shittest GSI's around and blow them up etc soon they will all be gone :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Im not surprised he/she says its a head tuner, its people saying wtf is that heap of sh1t as it goes past!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Why Why WHY!!!, :boff :boff :boff
looks like it has be painted with stonechip. This needs scrapping :jason2: or giving to me for free to be de-chavifide.

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
what a fookin mess thats truly gastly the owners ruined what was a perfectly good car! such a shame :shame: .... the crettin

·
VxON Insane
1,425 Posts
It is a head turner at the moment, and its only 80% complete!!

Still only 80% ruined what the hell have try done to that gsi do they think it is going to take off with that spolier

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Iain L said:
Im not surprised he/she says its a head tuner, its people saying wtf is that heap of sh1t as it goes past!
not just a head turner it turned my stomach too! :boff

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
i think the only cure for the poor thing is a box of swan matches and a gallon of fuel! :lmao:

·
Registered
488 Posts
:lmao: Sent the plum this message:lmao:
"Shame you have lord lucan as the highest bidder. If the sale falls through i offer £50 for the car and you can keep the airfix kit and the ice."
See if he reples :lmao:

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
i would never say this usually and i know its harsh but i think the car in my avatar looks better!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts