Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Rascal
12,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, that's what it says in the brochure!

Welcome to VxON is the vehicle that "The Big Mabungoes" will be taking on the Staples 2 Naples rally... a 1993 Carlton Club 2.0i Manual Petrol Estate.

Here it is some rather better light than yesterday and after 6 minutes at the local jetwash (which I broke when I took it round)

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
That's alright that is . Are you going to get sponsers stickers etc ?

Are you allowed to spend a certain amount on modding it or is that included in the £100 ?

·
Rascal
12,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can spend money modding it, as long as its not really worth more than £100... all in the spirit of things.

Obviously yeah we need to decorate it... it won't be looking like this for long...

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
30,124 Posts
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cars :cool:

Alex sized mota.

·
22,199 Posts
Fantastic Alex, that deffinately should do the job....plenty of room for everyone and all the supplies, and should eat up the miles with ease.....same interior Velour on those as the Cavalier GSi doncha know ;)

Strange the brochure with it is for an older Carlton?

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Well it wasn't for sale at that price. But it's amazing what a bit of haggling and the word 'charity' can do.

We're all dead pleased, it's exactly what we were after, but they all seemed to be autos (which we didn't want) then Marvin came up :)

·
Rascal
12,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One thing i would suggest, is find a higher spec scrap Carlton and get its armrest console bit and swap them over....very useful for the long drives ;)
I said that to Morph yesterday as we drove back, as I drive that way the whole time anyway.

You want that brochure? £5,000 and its yours!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
About 1400

And yes they are, the club came with them, I think it's about the only thing that seperates the club from a GL, or maybe even an L

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Cool fellas, and will look nice all multi coloured hippy like...i'll buy them wheels off you when your finished.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.