Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well dad got a phone call off mum got a puncture can you come, so I get sent to sort it out take wheel off put space saver on, find a great big feck off nail in her tyre which has knackered the tyre slightly as it looked as though its been in it a while, followed her to nearest tyre place new tyre on jobs a good all sorted in 45 mins :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
i fitted me mums new bog seat today. lol

couldnt be bothered to do anything more. lmao

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well today I managed to stop my best mate being raped after a particular person forced his way into her flat and punched her knocking her out :shame: he got arrested but whats worse is the police are still releasing the ******* :grrr :grrr

·
Trisexual
2,149 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
Well today I managed to stop my best mate being raped after a particular person forced his way into her flat and punched her knocking her out :shame: he got arrested but whats worse is the police are still releasing the ******* :grrr :grrr
:eh are they charging him?

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
scotty0409 said:
:eh are they charging him?
I hope so, as hes pretty much got away with drugging/raping/punching my gf which happened sunday night and still they released him after that, all they are doing him for there is ABH, and sexual assault, but today hes been following my gf, he then breaks into our friends flat and tries to do the same to her but it didn't happen so we are hoping the police will charge him with rape because that is what he is, the thing is our friend was raped twice by 2 blokes in October last year and they got 5 years, can't let someone go all through that again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts