Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I can speak for myself and Marc here, I'd like to say a big thanks for everyone involved in the RR today, doesn't matter how much crap you sometimes get online etc... days like today make it all worth while!

We are only 6 months in (almost), today the member list stands at 144, and we pulled off a 29 car RR Day as our first outing!

You guys did us proud :D

Thanks again peeps, I might be dead on my feet today but it was definatly worth it :D :D :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
Thats alright Dave anything i can do to help!! ;) And have to say that Snail is actually an alright guy, he doesn't speak with loadsa commers so he's fine by me :D

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
It was hard work getting the deposits in, the names down, the day arranged, getting TV involved, it hurt my feet today big time, feel absolutely fecked at the moment......... but was so worth it.

Shows what we can do, and things will always get better with the members supporting what we arrange in the future.

All makes the idea of taking this site to club status a definate positive one that means things can keep getting better :D

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Echo the above, really nice to be there and 'mingle' so to speak. Ofcourse I would have loved to have a car of my own on the rollers, but even without the car, I'd happily travel the distance just to get involved. Hope to do the same with CC day.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Was a cracking day, have to say, only one not so happy punter all day which is good, great organisation, good lads doing the running of cars, lots of knowledge there, top drawer, well done all.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
had agreat day lads tbh and i even won a trophy which im really really shocked at!!

nice to meet you finally dave and what a day we had and a big thankyou to you and marc for a really great day..

thanx

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
6,869 Posts
Would of come had i not beein trying sell Vec! Seems like a very good day and here's to the next one :up:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
have to go with dest in saying all the thanks should be coming your way from us.

i have been in the vxscc and been to meets with mig, and neither have made me so happy to be driving a vox than THIS club made me today.

every car, evey member just made it a pleasure to attend.
even tho the missus wasnt well when i left friday, i found myself wanting to stay to the end, much to her disgust. lol.

so, once again, marc and dave, thankyou, from the bottom of our sumps.

you are a beacon to all club charpersons the country over

·
Rascal
12,176 Posts
Aye, well done fellas, I very much enjoyed meetin you all for the first time. Though I didn't meet everyone, I'm sure I will sometime soon. Hooray!

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
I echo what everyone else has said.

Thank you guys for making this RR meet what it was :up: Superb outing :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts