Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to say thanks to VXON Club who sent me out the welcome pack today. I never expected a welcome pack, and the keying and sticker was a nice bonus.

I will also take the opportunity to say I think being a club is a great idea, and I appreciate the hard work that’s going on in the background - so far everything is very professional and well organized. As you know I’m been using CavWeb for a very long time, yet there is more events happening now then ever before. Look forward to PVS in June.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
yes.

marc and dave are, by and large, doing a fantastic job, helped along by alot of very enthusiastic members.

things are on the way up in the vxon world.

welcome aboard buddy.

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
That external sticker is gonna last a very limited time on the outside, mine got damaged with the ice scraper lol

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
PVO_Dave said:
New stickers have been designed :D (cut vinyl this time ;))

Should have it sorted in a few weeks ;)
and these will be free to existing users will they ..... :p

tbh, i put my sticker in my glovebox the day i got it and its never been seen again, couldnt decide where to put it and already had my URL stickers i got made,

:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
The sticker is a disppointment, I have admitted it many times before, this was my mistake - new ones will be sooo much better (not hard ol)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
PVO_Dave said:
Actually yes! ;)
:lmao: i was only joking,

but free isnt a price i can argue with....

will everyone be sent a replacement sticker then?

(i should read the club matters forum more i guess, ddint even know this was happening)

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Got my pack today too chaps ;)

Bar a couple of spelling and grammar errors on the welcome letter....................bloody good show old boys :D

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
goonas-uk said:
The sticker is a disppointment, I have admitted it many times before, this was my mistake - new ones will be sooo much better (not hard ol)
for those that have already got the orginal stickers, will you be sending us replacements of the new 1?

or will we have to make a seperate purchase?

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Snail said:
for those that have already got the orginal stickers, will you be sending us replacements of the new 1?

or will we have to make a seperate purchase?
All existing members will get a free replacement when the new ones come :Cool2:

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
All existing members will get a free replacement when the new ones come :Cool2:
not sure how you know that, but cool:Cool2:

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We need a 'MigWeb' style sticker that goes inside the window.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts