Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much to say but thanks for the great time at Trax, the event went very smoothly all thanks to Marc and Dave for putting it all together. Also Mark (CavTurbo) for sorting the track event out, cheers fella :up:

Highlights, well going on Track obviously I won't say much here but will post again when my in car video is ready. I used FluffSRi's camera bracket that worked amazingly well, also cheers to SteveW for letting me use his new Vectra to place my stuff in :beer:. Good to meet all the other people who know who they are.

Other highlight was driving the Lotus Exige on the smaller testing track with instructor. I've never driven anything like that before and it was a new experience for me, I really want to drive an Elise or VX220 now to compare. Instructor said I needed to be smoother with my inputs, by the time I was getting it together my track time was over.

As mentioned I have a full 20 mins of in-car track footage, just waiting for a fire wire cable then I will post. Meantime these are my pics.

My car on track

Me again, Mark in background.

Few pictures of the drifters

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Finally the ladies of Trax, please feel free to add your own ladies of Trax photos if you have them :p :Cool2:

·
Banned
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was watching you on the track dude and must say you made your Sri Cavalier handle spot on didnt thick one of them would go round the track that well...
Cheers Fella :up: most things can be made to handle well if you are prepared to modify them correctly.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
It was good to meet you and have a chat Jason :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts