Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi
For the last few months now I've had a terrible wobble on my steering wheel & my vivaro is pulling to passenger side. Its driving me up the wall!
I've changed the obvious, wheels, ball joints,inner & outer tie rods, stabilizer link bars & bushes.
It also used to clunk around corners & when braking but that now seems to be sorted, just a very wobbly steering wheel. When I'm travelling above 30mph it doesn't seem to be as bad.
I've jacked the van up so many times but still can see what the problem is & its driving me up the wall!!!
Please any ideas?
Thank you

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi
For the last few months now I've had a terrible wobble on my steering wheel & my vivaro is pulling to passenger side. Its driving me up the wall!
I've changed the obvious, wheels, ball joints,inner & outer tie rods, stabilizer link bars & bushes.
It also used to clunk around corners & when braking but that now seems to be sorted, just a very wobbly steering wheel. When I'm travelling above 30mph it doesn't seem to be as bad.
I've jacked the van up so many times but still can see what the problem is & its driving me up the wall!!!
Please any ideas?
Thank you
When jacked up and spinning each wheel what sort of eccentricity / runnout do you get at each wheel?

Is there any movement in the drive-shafts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi
Just jacked it up again & looked at wishbone bushes & they look shot also when I took the wheel off & spun, I can see I movement from the shaft gaitor so new drive shaft, I'm guessing.
Thanks for your help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts