Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im nick just signed up today after buying a Y reg vauxhall corsa 1.0 today. Where the time is displayed there is a bit for the outside temperature. All's it is showing is _ _._ _c how do i get it to show the temp or is there a dodgy connection.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
alright m8 i have have the same problem but ive got a jvc stereo in mine so i dont get the date or temp on my display only the time works,
i read some where that cutting the red/white wire on the back of my stereo will sort out the date but dont no about the temp!!

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
i would suggest your outside temperature sensor is either unplugged, or knackered, i would guess its located at the back of the front bumper, as thats where it is on the astra, but im sure someone will correct me if im wrong

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Sensor should be in lower part of front grille. Regular fault, unclip, unplug and get a new one from Dealer, shouldn't be too expensive. Radio fitting shouldn't affect it l'd have thought but don't quote me on that!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread - but I have the same problem - outside temp is --.-C

A local garage put a new sensor in - but still displays the same.

Is there a reset procedure? Have disconnected battery for a few minutes without luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.