Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased tailor made seat covers for my Meriva from an online company. They are lovely and fit very well. I think they also make bespoke seat covers for other Vauxhall models: Zafira, Corsa etc.
It is worth considering if you have messy kids like mine.
The company is JC seatcovers - www.jcseatcovers.co.uk

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, I'm looking for some seat covers for my astra, looked on the website of jc but no prices, could you say what price you paid, just to give me an idea, thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
It is worth considering if you have messy kids like mine.

i have lol i took my vx seat covers off and put them in the washing machine yes you heard right vx seats you can take the covers off and wash them just like your sofa lol

the seats have nothing to them when you take the covers off only seat you need to take out is the rear top

·
Registered
261 Posts
I bought a full set of these, from jc, for my Meriva and if I remember correctly they were about £115. However, had to return for refund as they had not cut out sufficient holes for access to rear centre seat release and a couple of other things not correct. Refunded without question though so seem reputable.
I didn't like the material either it wasn't normal seat covering type, more like a slippy cotton/polyester. There is another company who make better quality covers but more expensive, http://www.tailoredcarseatcovers.co.uk/index.htm
However, tried them and although the cover material was v. good quality I also had a refund off them as the covers supplied were for a lhd vehicle! There was a flaw in one of the seams on a rear seat cover as well.
I suspect the opening post is spam by jc covers because the name seems familiar as is the location?

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,599 Posts
Errrm,.............don't most modern cars have airbags in the seats? (even my old Audi has).

It'd render them useless.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,599 Posts
Ahh gotcha.

Do you have any pictures or diagrams of how this works grumpy?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts