Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all , new poster ,
sombody clipped my rear bumper today did'nt do any real damage just sort of knocked the bumper of its clip . So i get home open boot while i just polish of scuff marks and pop the bumper back onto its clips all goes well till i shut the tailgate get back in the car to notice the warning light is on warning that tailgate is open , so i get out to check only to find i cant open the tailgate , all interior lights are on and the warning bong even though the boot is shut and inoperable . All i want to know if anyone knows is there any wiring for the tailgate lock at the drivers side rear corner which might have been disturbed when i popped the bumper back into position

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
sorry mate i don't have a clue about vectra c's,but if you take off an inside plastic panel where the damge was and check there,it must be something to do with the shunt.

·
Well-Known User.
4,290 Posts
I have no idea but perhaps the car thinks it needs to go to the dealers.....

On board computer detects the impact and decides it's time for a trip to the dealers?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.