Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got here yesterday and very pleased with it...

Its a TD5 GS model and has FSH and 2 owners...

Just got to swap the plate of the vectra in the week and tax it and she will be on the road...

( I want some bigger wheels too)

Need a 4x4 to tow my trailer round and we have just bought a caravan...

***PICS WILL FOLLOW***(camera lead has walked off)

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Blimey this place is now turning into V4x4ON :lmao:

Thats a sign of getting old buying a Pikey Palace, what colur is it? Perrywinkle blue?? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Excellent stuff mate :cool:

Let me know if you want a remap on that, I know a very good LR technician in the Midlands who can map these.

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
looking forward to seeing the pics.

my mum's TD5 has a 'stage 1' tune by JE Engineering in Coventry and it made a hell of a difference

·
Registered
25 Posts
When you need service parts etc and try to use your Halfords trade card once you've picked yourself up off the floor after hearing they want £35 trade for a Coopers fuel filter try Paddockspares.com and you'll pay £10.50 for the same coopers filter they are cheap on most parts I've used em loads and never had any probs.
Also if its an Auto and it starts going into limp mode with the M +S lights flashing after selecting a gear it's a very very common problem caused by the air con drain right above the selctor switch on the side of the gearbox.

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not my cup of tea mate, but I can see the appeal. If it was me, I'd have kept hold of the Vectra and tried towing with that..... unless it was completely impossible. Look forward to seeing the photo's though :Cool2:
Towing a caravan weighing more than the car your pulling it with is a no no mate

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Wahey :cool::cool:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.