Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
after the post by one of our more illustrious members, a certain "Mr McBurger" i duly followed his esteemed advice and purchased one of the Sykes Pickavant V6 Cam Locking kits from Chrometrader.
The kit arrived today and, all in all, is fabuloso apart from the fact that there are no instructions.I think i have just been unlucky and this is not the norm.
I know the procedure is covered in the Haynes manual but has anyone got the instructions for THIS kit, that they could e mail to me.
I can be reached at [email protected]

Here's hoping. thanks Darryl

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Sealey instructions and pages from Vauxhall Manual sent.

The Sykes instructions are actually quite poor - more of a cartoon.

R

·
0 Posts
Stand by Darryl. I think I have them alraedy scanned in for this kit. Hang fire......

R

·
0 Posts
Darryl, I agree with using the sealey instructions. They are much better.

I am sending you a PM with the location of where I have all the scans of the SP one.

EDIT:

Just sent PM Darryl. Click on the images for bigger.

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mr McBurger you are a star

Finlay,
as per usual thanks for your help, it is very much appreciated.
I think i now have enough to work with due to EVERYONE that replied.

I have only been on this list a short while but so far it has been superb.
As for you Mr McBurger, any more excrement about you selling up and leaving the list and i will have no option but to send the boys round.
Stick in and take care Cheers Darryl

R

·
0 Posts
Darryl

Use Marks how2 for stripping down to the belt, it is very good. Then use my how2 for the belt job itself. Take your time it is worth it and nothing like as hard as you think. Once done you will be smug as hell knowing that, even with the cost of the kit and water pump, you save yourself about £300 on garage price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts