Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
***VxON Photographer of the year 2007***
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when we were in the pub today for the brentwood meet our very own SY was challenged to eat this monster desert that was bigger than his head

20 mins later :eh

·
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PMSL :lmao:

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
How many calories was in that?! I wouldn't be able to eat for the rest of the week if i ate that - well, the rest of the day anyway.

·
Jeff fa faaa
8,454 Posts
**** me running! i'd never have got through that!
(says he who'll eat a family size lasagne and chips and still be hungry :D )

·
vx-on's mk2 cav loon
428 Posts
sorry guys and gals,hate to piss on your chips,but a certain mr.rolfe,recently re-named "wolfie" by another member on mk2cav after his eating exploits at billing :lmao: can eat two of those,and that's after a full on meal,i kid you not :lmao: :lmao:

·
REALITY ASYLUM
2,413 Posts
mmmmm, they do those at the old court house in Caerphilly :D

been there.. done it... still have the tee-shirt stains lol

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Update.... He moaned about feeling ill on the way home and as soon as we got in he went to bed for a couple of hours, then got up still moaning about feeling ill :rolleyes: He asked me to never let him do anything like that again :lmao: wont say i told you so..... :lmao:

·
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awwww poor Sy :lmao:

give him a smoke he will feel better :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
awwww poor Sy :lmao:

give him a smoke he will feel better :Cool2:
That was the first thing he did after getting up, then coughed his lungs up, used his inhalers then sat on the sofa for the rest of the night looking sorry for himself! :rolleyes:

·
KIWI meaty girl...
3,280 Posts
Funny how he was complaining about the ice-cream headache rather than the stomach ache. He certainly didn't look well when you guys left.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts