·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Possible...if so, easy, medium, hard?? :bananasmi

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Swapping? probably easish if both cars have air con. otherwise it looks like a royal pig to do.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, well I think I will pass then lol Thanks for your help :D

·
6,336 Posts
ask Kingofthekerb, he's currently aircon'ing a non aircon chassis ...

·
VxON's only German Shepherd
6,939 Posts
Someone on here did it I'm sure. They were a newbie and did a post about it. Doable but a pain in the rectum. Especially as you gotta get the system vacuumed down before you work on it. Then you'll need to put all the piping in through the bulkhead etc. Dryer in footwell, condenser radiator mounted infront of normal rad, then you gotta mount the compressor on engine side to run off the aux belt. Then probably replace all seals in system to avoid leaks etc etc.

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
ask Kingofthekerb, he's currently THINKING ABOUT aircon'ing a non aircon chassis ...
:lmao:

Still in the boxes although i've had a good rummage in them to see whats what, looks like it's gonna be a pig of a job but i still haven't said no i ain't doing it yet so watch this space ;)

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
:lmao:

Still in the boxes although i've had a good rummage in them to see whats what, looks like it's gonna be a pig of a job but i still haven't said no i ain't doing it yet so watch this space ;)
do it.... do it... do it.. do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts