Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i woke up this morning and the sun was shining, it was a nice blue sky outside and the birds were tweeting... it really put me in a good mood for the day :D

Dont forget that on saturday night/ sunday morning the clocks are changing forward an hour! (oh and on sunday its mothers day!)

What are your plans for the summer? holidays? projects?

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Plans for the Summer ? Usual 12 hour days unpaid overtime and perhaps divorse.

Holidays ? Easter at Oasis Centre Parks, Summer in Cornwall - 8 hour drive with wife and 2 kids.

Projects: New Bathroom, new fence, new front garden with crazy paving, a calibre.

·
22,199 Posts
Know what you mean Claire...really made me feel good today too...trouble is i was stuck in the Hospital for 2 bloody hours this morning...good result though...and im off work all week til next Wednesday...hope it holds up :)

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Roll-on the SE hoepipe ban :rolleyes:

·
Up For The Craic
11,050 Posts
Claire said:
Dont forget that on saturday night/ sunday morning the clocks are changing forward an hour!
What sort of clocks do you have then?

Mine go forward all the time - they keep changing! :lmao:

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Atlantean said:
What sort of clocks do you have then?

Mine go forward all the time - they keep changing! :lmao:
Shut it you muppet... you know what i mean :p

·
Banned
14,579 Posts
Yeah i know exactly how you feel.
Had the day off, woke up to a beautiful clear sky so I valeted both my cavalier and the laguna, went to the petrol station, whacked £20 in and spent most of the day around Rivington/Town just enjoying the nice weather with the sunroof open and windows down.
Its just missing that warm touch now, still a little cool, but you can definitely feel summers coming

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Andy im looking forward to being woken up at 2am again :p I promise this time ill join you :D

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
Roll-on the SE hoepipe ban :rolleyes:
it was never lifted m8, as one of my nice kind neighbours told me the other day, i don`t know if you ever go into chichester, but the river lavent has`nt seen a drop of water this winter, which is not good

ps, you have noticed that there is always a "hosepipe" ban, and its all you hear about, but they (media) never tell you that its been lifted

imo you use more water in a bucket when rinsing a car than you do a hose pipe, so i think they should be more percivic, ie watering the garden, which is why they invorce the ban, sprinklers etc, but for those that have the underground water thing going on defeats the object imo, infact you use more water underground, coz you set the controller to dispurse water for certain amount of time, if you do it via a hose, you stop when you think a plant has had enough

rant over

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oi Bry...no more rants in this thread ...Im in a good mood :p

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Matt N said:
Totally off topic of the thread but the best thing to use is a watering can.
Thats what i use because we dont have a hosepipe i dont think :eh

1 - 20 of 32 Posts