Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Likes this.
10,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I've got a few half decent pics of it I thought it was time I started a thread purely for my Vectra, so here goes....

Here's what it looked like when I first went to look at it, complete with dirty tailpipe :lmao::-

·
Likes this.
10,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sod the car look were the posh ******* lives:eh

2.2, lovely motor.
:lmao:

That's where the posh ******* that sold the car to me lives, not me :shame:

Guess there's definately money in selling cars eh?

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Looks stunning Steve :wub: I do love a well looked after car, it makes so much difference :Cool2:

·
Likes this.
10,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I agree. Doesn't scrub up too bad does it? :D

One thing I have noticed with the colour is that it looks quite different depending on the light on it.

In this pic it's really dark:-

But on others it looks a lot more green...

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Having seen this in the flesh, I have to say, it really is awesome, i love the paint colour.:up:

I dont remember parking one of our vans there.! :lmao: ;)

·
member no 88
1,736 Posts
Now I've got a few half decent pics of it I thought it was time I started a thread purely for my Vectra, so here goes....

Here's what it looked like when I first went to look at it, complete with dirty tailpipe :lmao::-

look's spot on steve;)

see what you mean ,,,,,,every pic above look's a differnt colour

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Looking at dest's then looking at yours, it seems i have made my mind up.

Just have to wait until my course finishes so i dont have any long drives and the cav is coming off the road to be stripped, i've got to the point where it HAS started to cost me money and need to move on.

Vectra GSI coming up, if i cant find one in time then it will be the SRI. It will be an estate though.

Nice car steve.

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Looks in stunning condition, similar type of paint to diamond black metallic, looks like a different colour in different lights depending on how you look at it...Vectra estates are starting to grow on me :Cool2:

·
Rascal
11,937 Posts
What make are those smoked repeaters that you got Steve? Can't see them on LMF for an Omega - or do they not make them?

·
Likes this.
10,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking at dest's then looking at yours, it seems i have made my mind up.

Just have to wait until my course finishes so i dont have any long drives and the cav is coming off the road to be stripped, i've got to the point where it HAS started to cost me money and need to move on.

Vectra GSI coming up, if i cant find one in time then it will be the SRI. It will be an estate though.

Nice car steve.
Thanks Mat. It's a lovely car to drive. I'm sure if you're prepared to go hardcore like Chris McC or Jason has with the Cavalier it wouldn't stand a chance, but standard for standard the Cavalier's not a patch on the vectra.

I love this car :wub:

I don't think a number plate's ever been more appropriate ;)
I do like the VGC bit. Fluff likes the plate too though, 'cos his initials are KN....

What make are those smoked repeaters that you got Steve? Can't see them on LMF for an Omega - or do they not make them?
I bought them from the LMF stand at Trax. £12.50 for the set. They're not Irmscher as far as I know but are a direct replacement with exactly the same fitments as standard ones

do you want to sell it?
Yeah, why not. £4495 and it's yours :Cool2:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I definately think I made the right decision when I bought this :D

1 - 20 of 77 Posts