Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts
Discussion starter · #44 ·
Jason said:
As good close up as in the pics.

Never realised it was on 120k. Shows the care put into the car.
Well, it's actually 118,850 or something like that. Close enough to 120 though.

These Cavaliers do seem to stay looking nice if looked after though, regardless of the miles they do.

Just wish I had one with your mileage :Cool2:

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Reckon you're putting it on too thick then.

I apply it, then wipe off any excess with a different cloth. Works well for me, although doesn't last a particularly long time before it needs re-applying. Tend to only use it for shows, and when I give the car it's twice yearly "Full Valet".

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Dunc said:
Fair do's, i use the wee polishing pad things...spray stuff gets EVERYWHERE!! LOL
What do you mean? Polishing pads for the Bumper care gel stuff?

What spray stuff are you talking about :confused:

I used spray on Armour All stuff for a while many years ago (bought a massive bottle back from Canada) and that used to go everywhere, so I just sprayed it on the cloth and wiped the cloth over the bumpers etc. Lots less mess :Cool2:

Very nice m8

Looks like mine.....only shorter :lmao:

I too was looking for a red top as opposed to the ecotec and ended up with an even earlier one than yours but so far had no probs apart from it not liking the K&N induction kit in warm weather too much. Only got 92,000 miles on it and 2nd to last owner is the 2nd in command mechanic at a local vaux dealer and it's had no expense spared in it's life. He also had it for 6 years so knows it inside out which will help me if anything needs doing.

Put the original back on and it pulls a lot better now but have obviously lost that nice rasping sound you get when you put your foot down :mmmm

Got a few things to do to mine yet as it's a work in progress but thats all part of the fun isn't it :lmao:

car

cant belive this is the same car!
top motor steve and the best colour. imo :Cool2:

Discussion starter · #57 ·
Churchill53 said:
Nice looking Car, wish mine looked like that!!
:crying_2:

Might look good, but it ain't going anywhere at the moment....

I've not driven this fooking thing for five weeks today..... :cry:

I have cobwebs all over the damn thing now, from wheel arch to wheels, door mirrors etc :lmao: :shame:

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.