Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
I have just joined the forum.
I own a Vauxhall insignia 2.0 cdti automatic, 2015.
I am having problems with my stereo screen it is not lighting up no display. Nothing showing.. just a blank back screen.
My stereo is working. By using the steering wheel controls I can navigate and my dash is working ok and displaying showing the displays what I am listening to..
The stereo screen is not lighting up, nothing at all , blank black screen .
Any one could give me sum advice or know what the problem is. Would be very much appreciated. Thank you all .
God blesss.
Raj papa

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hello all
I have taken the battery + of for 45 minutes.
Still the same.. no display on the home screen satnav..just showing a black screen..
The stereo is working. By using the steering wheel controls to navigate....
Any suggestions or help to solve this problem, will be appreciated.
Thank you.
‍♂
Raj ‍♂

·
Registered
113 Posts
Display is only for shoing. Radio is for all sounds (seatbelt, indicating,reverseing...) Sometimes when someone "wash" the screen using to much liquid and could cost the... Or back-light (look sideways is any picture on display in the backround,when u switching radio off or on.
It is Easy to take apart.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all
I have just joined the forum.
I own a Vauxhall insignia 2.0 cdti automatic, 2015.
I am having problems with my stereo screen it is not lighting up no display. Nothing showing.. just a blank back screen.
My stereo is working. By using the steering wheel controls I can navigate and my dash is working ok and displaying showing the displays what I am listening to..
The stereo screen is not lighting up, nothing at all , blank black screen .
Any one could give me sum advice or know what the problem is. Would be very much appreciated. Thank you all .
God blesss.
Raj papa
Hi I drive Vauxhall insignia console started failing as your screen shot about 2yrs ago .But after if I took out ignition key left for 10mins or so it came back on.After my last service I mentioned ,they Evans Halshaw couldn't didn't find any computer diagnostic code.So advise was to upgrade, cost £200, it made error more frequently. So raised complaint to Vauxhall UK, after next failure I took back to Evans Halshaw, left engine running, mechanic plugged in ,error x4 found, but no idea how to fix.Vauxhall been in touch with them, told them to replace Console HDMI ,sent me £100 voucher to use, car still In dock awaiting replacement I'll update when returned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.