Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Eat Speed
666 Posts
when i first glanced at the alloy's i thought "**** me he's curbed them bad!" :lol: Then i realised :p

looks good though, any more pics of it front on or anything?

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
GSi front, good start (u got the grille!!!??)
SRi side skirts, they kinda work with the GSi bump strips and front.

And then it all goes horrible wrong with the SRi rear bumper complete with the red strip that has no continuation anywhere through the car!

The alloys and drop look good...

but I would suggest get a GSi rear bumper, side-skirts and doorcards! It's a saloon, it's not as if u have to alter anything...! :Cool2:

!! I get very critical at 3am !!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
agree with the above,

need to get rid of the red stripe on the rear bumper and that would help alone tbh,

:up:

·
cavweb's alcoholic
906 Posts
loose the red stripe on the back bumper but dont go for a full gsi kit. it looks a bit different with the mix of kit not just a gsi look a like.

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Looks very nice. Get rid of red strip and get some more pics up!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers everyone i'm glad for the input the reason the red strip is still there is because it is going into the bodyshop soon for new rear arches. So the plan is to get them to do the rear bumper aswell. I know I work for a vaux breaker but I aint lookin at doing a gsi copy. And i've lost the lexus rears looks better I must admit. Again thanks guys for your opinions SPUD.

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Could get the bodyshop to paint you some vectra handles too, while they have it in the gun, so wont cost much. Looking nice there, I like the rims a lot :up:

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
just my personal opinion, I don't like those wheels. Not that it matters in the slightest though. Other than that (and the red stripe) it looks good.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Looks very nice, love those wheels :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
SPUD said:
Cheers m8 got any idea how to shrink the pics
No i haven't got a clue sorry, i had to get someone else to put the pics of my car on here :shame: :lmao:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts