Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you get them off, remove the 13mm nut...then???

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
the way i do it is pull the wiper up ( like when you wash it ) and push up and down on it they are a bit tight if they aint been off for a while and when there off remember what side they came off as they are diffrent..

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Drivers side has an angle on the wiper arm, thats how you can tell its the drivers side. When doing them up they will want to naturally sit across the thread, you will need to apply a little pressure to the arm to flatten it out so the nut can tighten it up properly, if it sits proud it will catch the bonet and wont make contact with the screen properly.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thats cool, thanks...I managed to wiggle the drivers side one off the spare GSi so I will have a go putting it on the main one tomorrow...thanks for your help :D

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P.S. Would have just wiggled anyway but didnt wanna break summat like normal! lol

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorted, the wiper had spun a bit on the bit that holds it on...so needed some extra wiggling but its off and the new one looks much better...mainly because its now aligned with the other one...woohoo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts