Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 03 plate vivaro has been written off by my insurance company after a small incident with the back of a police car, of all things. The body shop dismantled the front of it to asses the damage, I have since brought back as salvage as the damage was so cosmetic. I have rebuilt it now but have a spare plug coming out of the passenger side headlight loom, there are 4 plugs 3 of which i`ve connected to the headlight and 1 spare which i cant seem to find anywhere to plug into. All the lights are working so were does it go, the van doesn`t have fogs lights either.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
My 03 plate vivaro has been written off by my insurance company after a small incident with the back of a police car, of all things.
Calling running into the back of a Police car "a small incident" must be the understatement of the year!

What would you call a large incident ???

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
It must be the same plugs as the right side unit, check that one?

Good thing it was a cop car, at least it was insured! :)

TG - a kiss with a police van, of course! ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On the other side there is only 3 plugs, so no spares.
This was only what i call a small incident. Last year i was unfortunate enough to be the innocent victim of 3 large incidents in which my Audi S4, wifes Mazda mx5 and Employers Van were all written off in 6 weeks!!!

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
speaking of running into a police car,had a mate do it year's ago in his mini,his car had fiber glass wings and a f/glass bonnet,he was on the way home from work on bombfire night " driving" watching the fire works, as you do

when this ******* copper stopped on a red light,my mate missed this clue and shunted the guy,his front wing's wrapped around this car like he was hugging it

he got 6 point s and a rather nasty fine,hope you fair better

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Last year i was unfortunate enough to be the innocent victim of 3 large incidents in which my Audi S4, wifes Mazda mx5 and Employers Van were all written off in 6 weeks!!!
And I thought I was unlucky when Mrs TG ran over a nail and ruined a rear tyre!

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Well looks like nobody here really has a Vivaro to help bopster?

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
i know nothing about vivaro's but if i was the original poster i think id send my licence back

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am feeling somewhat unlucky recently, on the plus side I managed to id the plug. Well when I say `I managed`, in actual fact the helpful service technician at my local dealer pointed out it wasn`t used on my vehicle as it didn`t have a alarm bonnet switch.

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
my vectra has a few spare plugs,the way i look at it,if its running ok?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts