Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am currently retrofitting front parking sensors to my Astra J, and will require some Tech2 coding to enable/program the new Park Assist module and enable it in the instruments cluster.

Currently based in South Wales, and able to travel. Just need the programming done :)

Many thanks, Pedro

·
18,177 Posts
Where in South Wales?

·
18,177 Posts
I'm in Ystalyfera this weekend, which is just next to Ystradgynlais if that's any good?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The retrofit isn't quite complete yet, I estimate only in a couple weeks as I need to drill the bumper and do that "side" of things.

What equipment do you have? As it is a new module and additional features I believes VCI's may be required, typically done via Tech2 I believe.

·
18,177 Posts
What year is the J?
You left that important detail out.

I use an Advanced version of OpCom Professional - the one shown in my signature.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What year is the J?
You left that important detail out.

I use an Advanced version of OpCom Professional - the one shown in my signature.
2014 GTC Biturbo, Navi950 headunit if that matters.

I'm not familiar with the process itself, but if you can program new modules then it should doable, as this isn't just reprogramming an existing module

·
18,177 Posts
If you are trying to program a blank module then OpCom is not going to do that.

·
18,177 Posts
I know someone in Bristol which is not that far away.

·
18,177 Posts
Done.

·
18,177 Posts
I've linked him to your post so if he is interested, I would assume that he would get in touch.
He's a regular member on here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts