Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
VXON'S Very Own Dyslexic Alcohilic Rasberry Ripple
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just woundering if anyone has any ideas of when/where it will be.

I was rather gutted I could not attend the last one, however illness got the better of me. Now I have been properly medicated, with more treatment (for the good) to follow, I would like to meet up with some local members.

·
***VxON Photographer of the year 2007***
3,052 Posts
will be soon Shaun.

Sorry mate i have been a bit busy with the arrival of my grandaughter to get on top of this. But there should be one for prob late Feb organised the last one was at the begining of Jan.

also if you know of any good pubs in the area you live please feel free to suggest them to me or Dave. It save us driving round the region trying to scope out pubs.

What wee needs is a pub with good food and a nice carpark. Me and Dave do like others to have input into locations of pubs that way:

1. We get more members active and wanting to go to meets. (this time we are in your area so next time you feel obligd to come to mine :Cool2:)

2. It's not our fault if they run out of coke ( Is it ian :lmao: )

·
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, I'll let you off, congrats on becoming a grandparent, don't Know if it's your first (so to speak) but, hope all is good with everyone and give my best wishes to all.

Good pubs is not a problem but, I cannot eat, so it's up to you guys on food and unfortunately, due to the fooking ******* medical probs that have got the better of me for the last 3, I say, 5 the misses reckon years, I cannot travel comfortably for more than bout 45 mins to 1 hour, to whereever the meet is.

Been given new meds in the last couple of weeks, since the last meet, so I am really hopeful of making this one, feeling a lot better and itching to get on with life, shall I say.

·
3,052 Posts
Ah, I'll let you off, congrats on becoming a grandparent, don't Know if it's your first (so to speak) but, hope all is good with everyone and give my best wishes to all.

Good pubs is not a problem but, I cannot eat, so it's up to you guys on food and unfortunately, due to the fooking ******* medical probs that have got the better of me for the last 3, I say, 5 the misses reckon years, I cannot travel comfortably for more than bout 45 mins to 1 hour, to whereever the meet is.

Been given new meds in the last couple of weeks, since the last meet, so I am really hopeful of making this one, feeling a lot better and itching to get on with life, shall I say.
Ok then based on the fact you can't travel mate we will hold a try to hold a meet as close to you as possible and then try to get all the other miserable gits to travel over :Cool2:

Thats as long as you don't mind sitting watching us eat :D

will speak to dave to confirm but prob 22nd of Feb as the 15th is too close to valentines day for most

·
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok then based on the fact you can't travel mate we will hold a try to hold a meet as close to you as possible and then try to get all the other miserable gits to travel over :Cool2:

Thats as long as you don't mind sitting watching us eat :D

will speak to dave to confirm but prob 22nd of Feb as the 15th is too close to valentines day for most
An 1hrs travel does give quite a bit of scope mind you, I'm5 mins of the M4, and due to a clean license, shall we say, the fact the speed limit is 70....just slips my mind, now and again.

·
3,052 Posts
ok thread up in a mo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.