Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a couple of rather strange emails from a eGay member called sweet_n_sexi.
this is what the first contained

prettygreeneyes sweet n sexi one of joes accounts pmsl ya foolsssssssss..... hahhahhahah but hey may i suggest in future chat bout ppl that ya reali know rather then think ya know lmao

then this one came

just the little **** im lookin for copy and paste this on ya fukin formu!!!!!! think its funny bannin people of ere do ya. wen al there doin is the same as u and macky wot ever hes name is as i c ya been doin a lot of biddin on hes stuff aye is that why hes made hes account private????? wot is ur point of bannin ppl for and i belive u think im gsi_155 well i suggest ya get ya fukin facts rites coz last time i looked and i was a woman not a fukin man ya twat now post this ok ya twat
so sent one back asking who she was and what she was going on about and just got these. lol

lyin little **** thats y ya braggin on the vauxhall site is it well beta watch ur account and c3_mky(private):) talk about a two faced ****a
so sent it this
ahhhh, just noticed, your the one who said you were joes girlfriend.

so how comes ya spelling is just as bad as his 'mate'?
come off it.

oh, and how many of his items have i bid on? 2?? oooooooo, how naughty am i. lol. and heres no law about me bidding on a mates auction, simply because i got the items cheaper than he actually wanted cash, so stfu and YOU get your facts straight.

if you or hom have been banned there is only 1 person to blame and thats yourselves, not me.
i have neither complained nor drawn any attention to your auctions within ebay. they have obviously got your number and you have been sussed.
and so it begins. lmfao
dunno about you lot.

but im convinced they arent anything to do with each other.

the spelling shows that. lol

·
Rascal
12,258 Posts
pmsl, gotta love the chancers.
They should have their own special Olympics, along with people with minor ailments

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will do if it continues, lol.

what ya shakin ya napper at kingrod?

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
reminds me of the simpsons.

"im sorry, your fingers are too fat to dial this number"

:lmao:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
:lmao: What a joke, and the cheeky git mentions me :lmao: The reason my feedback is private is because I have purchased some sensitive items for my gran, which could be taken the wrong way if someone didnt know im helping care for her, Adult nappy type pants is one item i bought for her, and if your reading this Joe, you best get your bloody facts right before slagging me off you prat.!

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
get in touch with it, mick.

and ask why its feedback is private too, fekking hypocrite.

its highest bidder on the horrid gsi. lol

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.

User ID Effective Date End Date

sweet_n_sexi 26-Feb-06 Present

xxprettygreeneyesxx 06-Nov-05 26-Feb-06

littlemisstickles69 16-Aug-05 06-Nov-05

misslove212 22-Jun-05 16-Aug-05

·
Registered
204 Posts
holy **** !! thats a fecker that messed me about something rotten.
hes from bedford , called joe and has a different ebay id with "gsi" in it every bloody week !!

i had the last laugh tho. the dozy git told me he had lost his phone. when i got home i found the pratt had left it in the car ! ha ha one new phone for my missus

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mat said:
I take its someone we banned recently ?

well thats just it.

gsi_155 has been banned for non payment of sellers fees, apparently, so im not sure wether im getting the blame for that, somehow. :S

would love to know how. lol

1 - 20 of 109 Posts