Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Worn Out Member
5,781 Posts
Too much information ;)
I thought you were talking about John Mcdonnell and Sajid Javid for a sec :whistle:

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
If you experience changes in your Bowl Movements dont ask a load of strangers/ knobbers on an online forum mate.
Go straight to your Doctors.
This is a real possibility of early Bowl Cancer. (Probably not, but)?
My mate had this happen and did nothing. I went to his funeral last Summer!

Serious stuff.
Do it today.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you experience changes in your Bowl Movements dont ask a load of strangers/ knobbers on an online forum mate.
Go straight to your Doctors.
This is a real possibility of early Bowl Cancer. (Probably not, but)?
My mate had this happen and did nothing. I went to his funeral last Summer!

Serious stuff.
Do it today.
Had no idea really that it could be a problem.

·
Premium Member
10,529 Posts
Not changed diet at all but for the last couple of weeks have had proper solid number twos.
It's working out to be very cheap on toilet roll.
It's a strange one. :rolleyes:
What about passing water, I did feel dizzy going over Newport Bridge.

As an IBS sufferer I envy you your solid stools! When I achieve one, I feel like taking a pic!
Wasn't he a Conservative Minister

·
Dammit...driving the world's most boring car
2,258 Posts
I've mild IBS but have developed rather severe Lactose intolerance over the last 2 years...full root-toot-toot for a bit of milk chocolate or cheese. Had McDonalds yesterday (i did order "everything on with extras" but neglected to say no cheese...fartin' up a storm then assplosion early hours...best was i went a year blaming my love of chillis only to be consuming actimel yoghurt daily when taking various pills to HELP my digestion.
Lactose is in bloody everything...even coffee whitener (as a milk substitute) and chicken crisps..FFS!!!

giphy (1).gif

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've mild IBS but have developed rather severe Lactose intolerance over the last 2 years...full root-toot-toot for a bit of milk chocolate or cheese. Had McDonalds yesterday (i did order "everything on with extras" but neglected to say no cheese...fartin' up a storm then assplosion early hours...best was i went a year blaming my love of chillis only to be consuming actimel yoghurt daily when taking various pills to HELP my digestion.
Lactose is in bloody everything...even coffee whitener (as a milk substitute) and chicken crisps..FFS!!!

View attachment 89880
Same for me. Hot milky coffee = disaster.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts