Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts
Discussion starter · #44 ·
as i said on the day, its not that i don`t like them, some have just been overdone, i think the word might be, but you do get some really nice lookin mods

novas to me are like fiestas, young peeps cheap car but if they have been done tastefully then i do tend to like them, but would`nt buy 1

(no dis-respect to anybody that owns 1, ateotd imo)

Snail said:
ooooops just found this pic

Feckin deadly :lmao: It seemed to lean a bit to the near side due to the inbalance caused by the removal of only one headlight :D

Snail said:
as i said on the day, its not that i don`t like them, some have just been overdone, i think the word might be, but you do get some really nice lookin mods

novas to me are like fiestas, young peeps cheap car but if they have been done tastefully then i do tend to like them, but would`nt buy 1

(no dis-respect to anybody that owns 1, ateotd imo)
haha why do you think I like them:Cool2: they're cheap:lmao:

Atlantean said:
Feckin deadly :lmao: It seemed to lean a bit to the near side due to the inbalance caused by the removal of only one headlight :D
:lmao: Nah, my bodyweight evened that one out! :p

I was a little bit worried because my ball-joint has gone on the right side and at 80-90 on the motorway it was starting to REALLY rattle and pull the car, but, as the track was nice an smooth it sat still all the way round!

@novagal I think u'll like my Nova when I eventually get round to doing it! :D

novagal said:
oooohhh tell me more
Well, it won't look anything special, and it won't have any interior either aside from a rollcage, 2 seats and driver controls, and we're hoping to acheive a power-to-weight of about 300BHP/tonne without any engine tuning. :cool:

TheMorphiuz said:
Well, it won't look anything special, and it won't have any interior either aside from a rollcage, 2 seats and driver controls, and we're hoping to acheive a power-to-weight of about 300BHP/tonne without any engine tuning. :cool:
hmmmm interesting when will it be completed

novagal said:
hmmmm interesting when will it be completed
End of the summer I hope, but depending on my placement I might not be able to afford it for a while after that!

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.