Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Snail`s Castle Combe Thread

14K views 62 replies 16 participants last post by  corsagal 
#1 ·
1st let me say great day, really really wished i went on track, but seeing a ford car roll over put me off

The Coolest CAT in town ;)

Anyone seen LSI`s bonnet???

See less See more
#9 ·
blotto_otto said:
some sweet pictures there bri!!
ty m8y, i have a movie, but i need to find a way of uploading it, and due to my camera it can only be viewed with realplayer or quicktime, it was discussed between me and old red (paul) that i`ll email it and he`ll upload for me

it was great seeing some new faces and the peeps i met at R+R

#15 ·
TheMorphiuz said:
Who got the track shots?
I think Keith has some on his camera. No doubt they'll appear at some point soon. :)

I only had my digital camera with the 3x optical zoom, so didn't bother with any track pics as they'd have been too far away. Got a few of the VxON cars on the stand though, which I'll sort out later :Cool2:

#16 ·
SteveW said:
I think Keith has some on his camera. No doubt they'll appear at some point soon. :)

I only had my digital camera with the 3x optical zoom, so didn't bother with any track pics as they'd have been too far away. Got a few of the VxON cars on the stand though, which I'll sort out later :Cool2:
Excellent! :Cool2:

Looking forward to your thread, I think u know what I'm on about! :cool: :bust:

#17 ·
TheMorphiuz said:
Looking forward to your thread, I think u know what I'm on about! :cool: :bust:
:lmao:

I was kinda serious, in a joking sort of way - if you know what I mean? ;)

#18 ·
SteveW said:
:lmao:

I was kinda serious, in a joking sort of way - if you know what I mean? ;)
:Cool2:

I know exactly what u mean.

Admittedly, was a MAJOR backpedal on some previous comments! :O

#20 ·
Dan Gliballs said:
Good to see an Astra MK2 whipping past just about everything on the track :cool:
Sounds like a 1.4 similar to yours Paul... and how the feck did I miss his car with that paint!? :eh

#26 ·
squires said:
subaru impreza had wide arch kit, full bodykit, l.e.d rear lights i think,only a n reg
Yes! I think I did see that one - the rear lights did look well if it's the one I am thinking of!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.