Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vivaro 2010 2.0 CDTi

I think think this is what the part is called, it looks like this

The plastic bushing is shredded to pieces and so i need the part number so i can find another one. The reason i am looking at this is due to the door switch relay constantly clicking while i am driving, and sometimes this causes the doors to lock/unlock.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Vivaro 2010 2.0 CDTi

I think think this is what the part is called, it looks like this

The plastic bushing is shredded to pieces and so i need the part number so i can find another one. The reason i am looking at this is due to the door switch relay constantly clicking while i am driving, and sometimes this causes the doors to lock/unlock.

Thanks
Should add the one in the link is for the front door strike plate and i am unsure whether all strike plates on the van are the same or not.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Noticed you got a reply on your wanted thread, hopefully that'll get you a part number.

If the door open light still goes on/off after you replace it, it's a common problem on these. The bit on the door next to the electrical contacts that's supposed to make contact with the plunger switch doesn't sit proud enough. You can sort it with either a dab of hot glue on the door side or put a small dome head self tapper in. This raises it enough to push the switch properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts