Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone hope you can help i found a bit of play in the steering rack on my sintra so i changed the track rod end but when i put it back together it was still the same any ideas would be most appreciated.cheers:cry::cry:

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
hi everyone hope you can help i found a bit of play in the steering rack on my sintra so i changed the track rod end but when i put it back together it was still the same any ideas would be most appreciated.cheers:cry::cry:
You may have play in the inner ball joints on the end of the track rods. Check out Ebay Item number: 230319883978 which is for a 1997 to 2005 Chevrolet Venture/ Pontiac Montana & Oldsmobile Silouette these steering parts being the same as the European Sintra at around £45 + P&P you will struggle to source 2 track rod ends in the UK for that kind of price!!

I havent bought parts from this particular seller but I have bought a set of track rod ends and other stuff for my Sintra online from the US and Ebay in the US and had no problems and saved a lot of money.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.