Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used a shipping company awhile back to ship the gearbox. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I need to ship the flywheel off to it's new owner. The company charged something like 9 quid flat rate with an 18 quid for heavy or valuable items.

Anyone any ideas?

Martyn

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
Interparcel are good... used afew times now...

Sent, boot carpet complete with under foam, mirror, thermostat housing, ABS sensor and afew other little bits upto MantaMark in Newcastle for £10.?? which included a PayPal charge, and that's a 24hr delivery upto 30kg. There is a size limit... But still allows a big size parcel.

Get discount after u register and use the service more than once online

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
is that who you use for heater panals ? ;)

·
8,709 Posts
Reverb said:
Will be as soon as i pull my thumb out my ass.
Sorry my bad... thought that was aimed at me! :O

Can get em posted for alot less than the £10 odd quid by using RM rather than interparcel or the other courier companies.

·
Premium Member
6,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Snail said:
:lmao: , did you sort ya gear box?
Yeah box is on - and 3rd sounds like its eating something on quick changes :( well at least 1st and 2nd are cool. Now all i have to do is fix the clutch cable, refit the interior, fit the GSi kit, turbo boot, rear brake goodridge brake pipes and i'm done :Cool2:

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
is this the car your bringing to RR? if so beter hury up, lol

·
8,709 Posts
Reverb said:
Yeah box is on - and 3rd sounds like its eating something on quick changes :( well at least 1st and 2nd are cool. Now all i have to do is fix the clutch cable, refit the interior, fit the GSi kit, turbo boot, rear brake goodridge brake pipes and i'm done :Cool2:
Gonna look :cool: when finished chap... although does the last bit mean u have the front Goodridge lines fitted, but not the rears?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts