Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotten so used to having no sense of smell I'd forgotten how it effects your sense of taste, (been battling with this for about 20 odd years, most of the time I just don't bother) Anyway,I started using sudafed again and its really cleared my nose up big style, so I was making Taco's for the first time in years and OMG I could not believe it, not only the smell, but it was like I'd suddenly doubled my taste buds as well, fantastic!

This is not going to do my diet the slightest bit of good, now what can I have next?..................

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
scotty0409 said:
A bloody good curry
Almost had one tonight, I'll make it for tomorrow night....

patty said:
Whats wrong with your sense of smell and taste?
Combination of nasal polyps (sp) and food allergies to milk, wheat and loads of others.......it all clogs the passages.......

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
patty said:
Dairy and wheat, mmm suspected as much, thats a ******* to stick too. I know:rolleyes:
Yeah I found out via the back to basics "caveman diet" two weeks of craving for, of all things, a plate of corn flakes, finally got it, had a dizzy spell and found myself on the floor :shame:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know a really nice cake receipe with out any dairy or wheat. Of course not as nice as my gorgeous choccy cake receipe....

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
patty said:
I know a really nice cake receipe with out any dairy or wheat. Of course not as nice as my gorgeous choccy cake receipe....

No,no,no,no,no, I dont wan't to know..............:shame::lmao:

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LSI said:
Easy does it, the wrong choice here and he could well have no taste again :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: Nah! I make my own, and its mild, believe me, I'm not into pebble dashing! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
DavesCavCDX said:
:lmao::lmao: Nah! I make my own, and its mild, believe me, I'm not into pebble dashing! :lmao:
Yeah yeah, I've said the words 'dont wory luv Im just off out for a couple of light ales and a mild curry' a fair few times.

I almost blew the poor cow out the bed and 5 doors down later one night :lmao:

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Mat said:
He's just found out he has smelly feet,it wasn't the taco's after all.
Dave.! Dave.

Echo

Echo..

Dave..

Looks like Dave has taken his socks off :lmao:

;)

great news dave. Getting your sense of smell back, not about having smelly feet.

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
C3MKY said:
Dave.! Dave.

Echo

Echo..

Dave..

great news dave. Getting your sense of smell back, not about having smelly feet.
:lmao::lmao:
Looks like Dave has taken his socks off
Weeeeeellll it helps to fumigate the cat ;) :lmao: As to the nose, it only lasts as long as I keep to the meds, so between diabetic tablets, cholesterol medication, blood suger testing and this, I spend more time medicating than I do having breakfast...:lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
DavesCavCDX said:
:lmao::lmao: Weeeeeellll it helps to fumigate the cat ;) :lmao: As to the nose, it only lasts as long as I keep to the meds, so between diabetic tablets, cholesterol medication, blood suger testing and this, I spend more time medicating than I do having breakfast...:lmao:
Couldnt you just sling all your pills in a dish and have some milk with it?

Crunchy nut capsules

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
C3MKY said:
Dave.! Dave.

Echo

Echo..

Dave..

;)

Its worse than that Micky, one of my socks escaped into the wild last night, its been out terrorizing the local countryside, pass me my pith helmet and rifle, if I'm not back by nightfall, send out the search parties......

·
Registered
745 Posts
I have a very limited sense of smell. Normally have to get a some one else to smell things before i buy them:lmao:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts