Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any know how hard or easy it would be to install self leveling suspension?

is it air operated? as i had one my cav cdx it was located in the boot with a air pressure gauge & valve, it was wicked, to raise the back of the car i would just go into a garge and simply fill it up with air.

has any one got a clue if the vectra b is the same or simalar principle. :D

·
Geriatric petrol-head
3,012 Posts
Vauxhall use air-adjustable dampers (conventional shocks with a bellows at the top which is pressurise by air).

If not fitted as OE, the manual versions, where you need to pump up or let down yourself used to be about £150 from Monroe. The automatic version as fitted to Omega Elite, with height sensors and on-board compressor was an extra £150. In both cases fitting would be extra, if not DIY.

Monroe Air-adjustables are only available for a small selection of vehicles, usually only where it was OE fitment or a factory order.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Used to keep a foot pump in the boot of my old Carlton CDX to lift the suspension. A senator I had later had a compressor (Factory fitted) behind the front bumper and the ride height could be adjusted by a switch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.