Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one

thank you for the help before guys, now i have come accross a new problem.

I went to the dealer today, thinking that i could get a quote on the manual self leveling suspension kit, but they cant tell me what vectra b would have it installed or have it as an option.

Does any one know which of the models/year has this suspension?:D

Or does anyone know where a good monroe stockest would be? :D (ideally UK) Before any says try the there web site i already have, they dont seem to botherd, as they did not get back to me.

appreciate your help, thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
This sounds like an unbelievable amount of hassle and expense. If you want self levelling suspension, trade your car in for a CDX Vectra.....comes as standard! Will also probably cost you less!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This sounds like an unbelievable amount of hassle and expense. If you want self levelling suspension, trade your car in for a CDX Vectra.....comes as standard! Will also probably cost you less!!!!
your right it does seem like a lot of hassle, but my engine is very sronge and runs like dream. thank to my engineer who services it.

which vectra cdx is it? hatch/estate or saloon.

also, is it auto self leveling or manual and air operated

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
Seems weird this, i cant find anything on TIS about auto leveling suspension and my brother in laws 51' Vectra CDX didnt have this so you'll be limited to 02' CDX's which there isnt many about, there are currently 2 on ebay atm.

You are probably looking at hens teeth here.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
vectras fitted with standard headlights have the height adjuster switch on the headlight switch to adjust the headlight aim and vectras fitted with xenon headlights (standard on facelift cdx vectra b's i think) had levelling sensors fitted the the drivers side front and rear suspension to adjust the headlight aim ,so i don't think any vectras came with self levelling suspension

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its realy frustrating cause when i bought my replacement struts from the dealer (twice)they mentioned self leveling, now that i want it all they can suggest is oil/gas filled struts, which i have tried out. but they wont search there system for this optional extra at the time of new purchase.

I was told by the dealer to come back when i had more info.

Monroe would of been ideal but they dont get back to me.

HHHHhhheeellpp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.