Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to my motor? Driving along I ran over a palm frond, not 20 seconds later my motor stopped dead, no noise, no warning lights, not anything. My car had oil and water. Two mechanics looked at it and couldn't tell me what it was. The third mechanic said that my oil pump seized. Is this possible with no warning at all. I was also wondering if it is possible to put a z18xe motor in it as a replacement. I would appreciate any feed back from anyone. Thanx

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
traceym said:
What happened to my motor? Driving along I ran over a palm frond, not 20 seconds later my motor stopped dead, no noise, no warning lights, not anything. My car had oil and water. Two mechanics looked at it and couldn't tell me what it was. The third mechanic said that my oil pump seized. Is this possible with no warning at all. I was also wondering if it is possible to put a z18xe motor in it as a replacement. I would appreciate any feed back from anyone. Thanx

Try asking in the [url="http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=832]Astra help required forum[/url]

Welcome to the site btw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts