Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(coz i`m not selling yet, i thought CC thread would be ok, please move if wrong)

ok i need money to get more things done for my car.
so i thought perhaps sell some stuff, but i don`t know what people are interested in so at this time these are only suggestions and should i sell seperatly or as a job lot, plus what kinda prices should i put on them, i have never sold anything on ebay, only bought things so i don`t know whats popular and whats not, (please help)

Playstation 1
Playstation 2 (not slimline, i`m keepin that 1)
Playstation 1 Games
Playstation 2 Games
Videos
i have a couple of bits for the cav where i have changed them
shock and springs (standard)
undecided if i wana sell these but i have headlights and indicators
Standard Front door speakers
Scarelextric, its a bigun so i dred what the postage would be, has a couple of extra cars, but needs power pack, but hey the internet is a big place.
Some household electrical stuff, ie light switches/sockets, my garage is gettin full of electrical stuff so if you want something ask and i`ll look 4 ya

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
playstations are best around xmas time, get most dosh for em

Vids go for only a few quid usally

cav bits depends on demand :lmao:

Scalextrics would go for quite a bit depending on how old the cars are etc

Elecy stuff, dont really know tbh

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dave's.cavy said:
playstations are best around xmas time, get most dosh for em

Vids go for only a few quid usally

cav bits depends on demand :lmao:

Scalextrics would go for quite a bit depending on how old the cars are etc

Elecy stuff, dont really know tbh
would the scarelextric still sell without the power pack and perhaps put down collection only, can arrange a sensable meet, kinda thing

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
If Sussex wasn't so far away, I put in a bid for the lot!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Unfortunatly Bri things like playstations dont really sell well matey :(

Might get a bit more put in the local paper :)

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
Just stick it up , one mans crap is another mans gold .

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
yeah should do mate, sold some of mine on there, was mixed lot of stuff and if i were you, do it collection only coz it would cost a small fortune to send :Cool2:

Or other thing to do is put it on there as many auctions, ie one for the cars, a few for the track etc

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
dave's.cavy said:
yeah should do mate, sold some of mine on there, was mixed lot of stuff and if i were you, do it collection only coz it would cost a small fortune to send :Cool2:

Or other thing to do is put it on there as many auctions, ie one for the cars, a few for the track etc

Free Money, £50's in bundles :lmao:

got any left ?

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GMad said:
If Sussex wasn't so far away, I put in a bid for the lot!
shame your not going to rolling road, i could have brought it up with me,
but how can you say this i havent even named any games

i forgot to add, that i have:

amiga 600
amiga 1200
also for the above printer/loadsa games/loads discs with allsorts of stuff, enough stuff to fill ya back seat, lol

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok here are some pics of scarelextric, there are a red and black ferrari but they have no front wheels, not a part of the box, one of the cars i can say for sure is a focus, and moves like lightning, not sure what the other cars are, also must add, not only is there no power pack but the rampy things are missing, (u know when the track can go across the other (up and over)), must add its massive, 290 by 170cm.

i do not know how much to sell it 4, any ideas???

·
97% Mechanic
6,644 Posts
looked on ebay and cars and track do better sold on their own or same lots than a complete set, a complete set goes for the same price as a couple of cars

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not sure what u mean by expanded, by brother had it b4 me, and neither of us have done anything to it, so maybe that awsners your question???

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
so no extra ram or processor boards? If you open up the trapdoor slot underneath, if theres nothing inside, then it isn't expanded.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts